We regularly release a minor update for iQualify. These updates mainly fix bugs. In addition, they may contain minor functional changes. These are improvements that make using iQualify even easier and can be used without explanation. Larger functional changes are only made available in a major update. In this release, only bugs have been fixed. Curious about what has changed in minor release 5.6.5? We've summarised it for you on this page. Check status.infoland.nl to see when version 5.6.5 will be released.
- 62452: Registration pages to which no learning period was linked were no longer shown. Even if learning periods were still attached to underlying pages. Entry pages without learning periods are now always shown. Enrolment pages with a learning period attached but with the learning period removed are not shown, nor are any underlying pages.
- 62950: The p-value in the 'Learning period question report' report was not calculated correctly and differed from the value shown in iQualify.
- 63103: The summary of questions (as shown in the list of questions) was not filled correctly and was sometimes empty.
- 63159: Adding a learning path to a learning period to which only training courses are linked resulted in an error message.
- 63176: Generating a static key from a dynamic key resulted in an error message.
- 63215: The search bar in the supervisor screen was not working.
- 63223: Customising labels for a question could take a long time and therefore sometimes gave an error message.
If there is planned maintenance, unscheduled maintenance or a current disruption, this is always communicated via the page status.infoland.nl. On this page, you can subscribe to be automatically notified about important maintenance or disruptions. You can also view the status of current disruptions here.